We are Germany’s first fully digital energy provider. We leverage cutting edge technology alongside a positive and compelling brand voice to bring a much-needed breath of fresh air to the energy market. We founded 4hundred in 2017 to bring simple, transparent and fair prices to all German households. And in it all, we strive to inject delight no matter what context.
We have made it our mission to deliver the benefits of the latest technologies to our customers in a beautifully designed easy-to-use interface that makes energy simple and fun.
We continuously work with our community of customers to find ways to make our product even better – after all, it’s them who use it every day.
We want to offer the best digital user experience in energy.
This is a very exciting time in our company’s growth: we have quadrupled our customer base in less than six months. Our team is growing fast to match. We have huge growth potential and a very supportive majority shareholder in OVO Energy (the UK’s most successful independent energy supplier).
As a member of the management team you will be playing a key role in all areas of potential growth, and you will be responsible for growing, managing and shaping your product team. You will focus on delivering innovative and usable product solutions that address our customers’ needs and desires, while meeting our business objectives and technology constraints.
Own the 4hundred product roadmap
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, understanding dependencies and constraints across the business
- Prioritize the work in a way that your team always works on the most impactful projects
- Deliver an extraordinary user journey
Bring our users into the development process
- Build a deep understanding of the problems we are solving and communicate relevant user insights throughout the business
- Stay intimately connected to our users (online and offline) in order to bring the user voice into the product creation process
- Know how to scope features as small as possible to ship them early and use the feedback of our users and team members to iteratively improve the product
Build and run an exceptional team
- Shape the product culture within the company
- Define the product staffing requirements, recruit team members and define, manage and track performance
- Manage the product development using Agile and Scrum methodologies
Build your leadership profile
- Represent 4hundred to the outside community e.g. active hosting of product events, participating in external events, conferences, meetups, thought leadership groups
You are an absolute user advocate: You want to build simple, intuitive and delightful digital user experiences. You are hands on, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively. You love collaboration and are able to thrive in a fast-moving, unstructured entrepreneurial environment. You confidently engage and interact with a wide range of stakeholders, in native German and excellent English.
- Over the last 10 years, your path led you to working for a disruptive B2C company, with preferably 2+ years in a subscription-based e-commerce, Fintech or similar
- The ability to translate customer needs, business priorities and technical requirements into a specific design direction, including visuals and interactions
- A proven track record of leading product teams through all the phases of a design project, from early ideation to detailed execution
- Systems thinking and delivery – proven experience delivering simple, delightful products with underlying complexity that can be scaled up to serve tens of thousands of customers
Working with international, highly engaged peers and exciting challenges, a leadership role in a rapidly growing startup and an ambitious growth path for your career.
Find out more on 4hundred as an employer on the main job page here.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Send your application and CV to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you soon.