Wir haben uns auf die Fahnen geschrieben: Bye bye Servicewüste Deutschland. Wir gehen mit gutem Beispiel voran: Uns geht es um die Menschen, die unsere Energie beziehen. Und wie wir ihr Leben einfach noch ein bisschen leichter machen können.
We use technology and design to build the energy company people are proud to use. We believe it is possible to treat people well and change the energy industry for the better. Join us on our journey to build the best user experience in energy and add a spark to every interaction with our users. Schalte Dich ein!
You just love solving real problems, making a real difference to people who use the product or service you design. You get excited by a new offer such as 4hundred’s. After all, success will come from bringing joy to the users – the end customers.
This is what we’d like to see:
- You care profoundly about how companies treat their customers
- You share our values: Do good, Be honest, Treat everyone fairly.
- You have first experience with digital product design or development
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus
- Solving complicated problems and understanding both end-customer and internal user needs are part of your core strengths
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree that focusses on understanding user interaction and behaviour
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- German is your native language, but you have worked our studied abroad and thrive in a multicultural environment.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
You get a kick out of new ideas yet know where to focus. You inspire others and get inspired by them. You can juggle lots of balls at the same time, but never drop one.
As part of the product team, you will be driving the continuous improvement of our product. You will actively contribute to giving our users a great experience. You will manage your own initiatives, define milestones and work with your team to be outcome focused. You will contribute to and shape a cross-functional product team.
You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users’ needs. While you are strong in analytics and data driven, you also have very good interpersonal skills. You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products. It’s all about contributing to a great result – you love working with and understanding others and believe in delivering great results as a team.
This is what you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for the discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You will shape the backlog and contribute to the roadmap and vision of the product team
- You will coordinate your own tasks, creating initiative milestones, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You will engage with external product partners as well as internal stakeholders
- You will work closely with the other teams at 4hundred to always be on top of user paint points and ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of the product
- You analyse customer and user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Newly designed office in Munich-Stachus with weekly events
You can find more about what it's like at 4hundred on our job page.
If you like what you see, send us your CV and a bit about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.